The Library offers a variety of meeting spaces to the public for trainings, meetings, presentations, studying, tutoring, and more.
You can now request meeting space online, over the phone, or at the library. We are still in the process of fine-tuning our new calendar and reservation system and re-evaluating our policies to match, so please let us know if you have questions. For inquiries outside the parameters below, we may still be able to work with you! Please contact the branch manager at your desired location to discuss availability.
- These rooms are ideal for medium-sized groups, boardroom-style meetings, or projects requiring more space to spread out.
- Conference rooms may be reserved up to 2 times per month for up to 4 hours at a time.
- These are the largest reservable spaces at each location. They are ideal for small- to medium-sized events like baby showers, birthday parties, or other gatherings. Larger groups may also use this space for presentations, meetings, or collaborations.
- Meeting rooms may be reserved up to 1 time per month for up to 4 hours at a time.
- As of January 25th, we no longer require a deposit to use this space.
- See Meeting Room Use Policy in our Operational Policies Handbook
Maker Lab Station
- The Maker Lab at Central Library offers a variety of equipment stations that may be reserved for individual use on Open Lab days. If there are no reservations during Open Lab hours, equipment is available for use on a first-come, first-served basis. Current Open Lab hours are Tuesday–Thursday from 12:00–7:00 PM and Fridays and Saturdays from 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.
- Patrons must complete the equipment-specific training before they are permitted to use or reserve a Maker Lab station outside of a library program. Training is available by appointment or on a first-come, first-served basis on Open Lab days.
- Reservations for each station are limited to a fixed number of hours per day; maximum times vary by equipment.
- Equipment is available for use by patrons ages 8 and up. As a safety measure, users 8–12 must be accompanied by an adult. Users 13–17 may use the equipment without special supervision provided an adult guardian signs a waiver in advance.
- A nominal fee is required for use of the 3D and sublimation printers to cover material costs. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own materials for all machines except for the 3D printer; materials must be approved by library staff to verify compatibility.
- See Maker Lab Policy